Organic Jasmine Rice originated Khao Hom Mali which is the Thai pronunciation: Sometimes recognized as Thai fragrant rice, which is a long grain rice variety and it has a nutty aroma and a subtle pandan like (Pandanus Amaryllifolius-leaves) taste caused by 2 Acetyl 1 pyrroline. Jasmine Rice is formerly from Thailand. Sunthorn Seehanern named jasmine Rice as Kao Horm Mali 105 variety (KDML105). This is an official of the Thailand Ministry of Agriculture in the Province of Chachoengsao in Thailand in 1954. The grains will stick when cooked, however it is less sticky than other rice verities as it has less amylopectin. To harvest jasmine rice, the long stubbles cut and threshed. The rice then left in a hulled from and sold as brown rice or shucked and sold as pure white rice. Most Southeast Asians prefer the white variety of jasmine rice.
Specific varieties of US-Grown Rice founded to contain regarding levels of arsenic because the historical use of arsenic is founded pesticides in some parts of the Thailand Country. Rice from Thailand and India contains the least arsenic among rice varieties.
Specifications of Organic Jasmine Rice
- TheThai jasmine Rice that diverse with 8% or less other types of rice compared by the total weight and Jasmine must be 92% untainted call for a mutual standard for Export or National use.
- Long Grain (6.6 - 7.0mm) maximum 70.0%
- Short Grain (6.2 - 6.0 mm) minimum 5.0%
- Whole kernels not less than 60.0%
- Size of Broken having the length less 5.2 mm not exceeding 4.0%
- Size of Head rice >=8.0mm
- Chalky kernels not exceeding 3.0%
- White glutinous rice not exceeding 1.5%
- Paddy not exceeding 5 grains per 1 kg of rice
- Milling degree: Extra well milled
- Packing: PP Bag from 25kg to 50kg each
Packaging & Delivery Detail
Packing: We Pack Our Product in 50 KG Plastic bags or As Per Customer Requirement
Delivery: Will be finalize within 15-30 Days After Receiving Payment